Thanks to the excellence reached by the Ospedale del Cuore Fondazione G. Monasterio in the treatment of pediatric cardiological and cardiac surgery pathologies, for several years “Un Cuore, Un Mondo” has make a close collaboration with the Ospedale del Cuore in important international initiative for health.
In the context of these activities, at the same time as the direct assistance at the Massa hospital for cardiac children from poor countries, a professional training / updating program was started with the aims to increase the professionalism and level of caring of the local health systems in some developing countries.
- International Health Cooperation, Missions for the Prevention of Rheumatic Heart Diseases and Cardiac Surgery of Children in Eritrea.
- Training in Objective Countries, on the spot and at the Massa Training Center
- Balkan Project: Partnership with Eastern Europe Hospitals, supported by a coordination between Un Cuore Un Mondo and homologous Associations
- Support the costs for the hospitality of children operated also at other Italian hospitals, if admissions are not available at the Massa Hospital.
The International Network
Un Cuore Un Mondo has supported the birth of Associations at the Hospitals that have become Partners of the Ospedale del Cuore di Massa. Many Parents were activated to create centers for listening to the needs of the Parents and find contact with the Association in Massa for a possible shelter and hospitality.
- THE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK with other Associations:
1) UN CUORE UN MONDO – BANJIA LUKA (BIH)
2) UN CUORE UN MONDO – TIRANA (Albania)
The Association offers and receives support from other Italian and International Associations
- Asociatia Inima Copiilor – Bucarest (Romania)
- Guariamoli ONLUS – Kosovo
- Mission Bambini – Milano
- Fondazione Adiuvare – Lugano
- Cosmohelp ONLUS – Faenza
- Coordinamento italiano delle Associazioni Cardiopatie Congenite
- Fondazione Flying Angels – Genova
- Associazione “The Heart of Children” – Milano